Xootz Beginner Trainer Skates
Learn to skate with these easy to use and adjustable trainer skates
The Xootz Infant Roller Skates are fun and safe first skates. They are a brilliant way to get younger kids into roller skating and out and about being active. Kids can build up their balance, coordination and confidence with these safe, first rollers skates.
A fabulous and safe way for younger kids to get into roller skating
These roller skates are easy to adjust to your child’s foot size and just strap over your kid’s shoes. They can then safely have a go at roller skating. Includes a PP stopper at the front for easy braking and control. Made from high quality, strong and durable polypropylene, these skates will give hours of fun.
Suitable for age 3+
- LEARN TO SKATE SAFELY: and have fun with these secure and stable kids infant skates
- ADJUSTABLE FOOT BASE: lets you find a comfortable fit as your child’s feet grow (fits sizes UK Child 5/EU 21 up to UK Child 11/EU 29)
- ATTACH TO YOUR KID’S SHOES: so they can turn their favourite trainers into roller skates
- STAY IN CONTROL AND BRAKE SAFELY: with the easy to use brake stopper made from strong and durable PP material
- DEVELOP BALANCE, COORDINATION AND CONFIDENCE: by learning to skate with these secure and comfortable roller skates (suitable for ages 3+ years)