The Wilkinson Sword Sapphire Pocket Nail File meets the highest quality standards. The coarse side of the file is used for shaping the nails the fine side for subsequent smoothing. Corrosion-resistant and with the finest sapphire grit in two strengths. Wilkinson Sword sapphire files are made from high quality chromed, flexible spring steel. Shapes without tearing or splitting nails. Additional protective cap makes it the perfect practical file on the go. Part of Wilkinson Swords’ manicure and pedicure range. Precision instruments built by Wilkinson Sword, experience of over 200 years of history of making precision technology.
- Wilkinson Sword sapphire files are made from high quality chromed, flexible steel
- Coated with the finest sapphire abrasive in two different grades
- The coarse side is used for shaping the nails, while the fine side is used for finishing and smoothing.
- With a practical protective cover for carrying when you are on the move
- File handle with cuticle pusher and cuticle-straightener