See how high you can build the tower of wooden blocks before it all comes tumbling down in this fantastic game of skill suitable for the entire family! Will you nerve hold? Or will you be the one to upset the balance (literally) and bring the whole lot crashing down?
Great for teaching kids fine motor skills and hand-eye co-ordination, not to mention testing their strategic thinking, they will have to figure out the weak points of the structure and plan their moves to avoid weakening the tower to the point of collapse.
- 57 Wooden blocks
- Age 3+
- Step back into the 90's: bring back the golden era of video rentals with a movie game for teenagers and adults alike.
- Triple Charades Jeopardy: Choose 3 classic films and race to describe, quote and act them out for the rest of your team.
- Movie Buzzer Battle: Challenge a player to a head-to-head showdown and shout out as many movies as you can before the time runs out.
- Perfect Practice for Hollywood: Kickstart your career in showbiz as you take on charades for 200 different movies.
- Easy to learn, quick to play: A family party game for adults and teenagers ages 12 and up.
- Recommended for 4-12 players.