Santa Banter Christmas Rhyming Party Game
Put on your Christmas jumper and get ready to rhyme your brand new socks off! In this Christmas party game, two teams must try to describe, mime and shout out as many ridiculous rhymes as they can. An ideal stocking filler or secret Santa gift!
Out of stockEmail to a friend
- Put on your Christmas jumper and get ready to rhyme your brand new socks off.
- In this Christmas party game, two teams must try to describe, mime and shout out as many ridiculous rhymes as they can.
- The only game where you can watch your drunk uncle attempt to act out “Ol’ Saint Nick is throwing a brick”.
- Simply stuffed with Christmas spirit, containing over 180 festive rhymes to test out.
- A great party game for families, adults and people who have run out of ideas for Secret Santa.
When you hear the words, “let’s play a family game at Christmas”, it doesn’t always bring the best memories to mind. We know that most Christmas games involve sitting around a board, feeling full and getting angry with your family. However, Santa Banter isn’t like most Christmas games. In fact, it’s very different. Santa Banter is an Xmas party game that’s for teenagers, families and adults alike. On top of that, it’s easy to learn, only takes around 20 minutes to play and absolutely anyone can understand it – provided you’re not on your fifth glass of sherry.
How To Play:
This is a Christmas party game for large groups, so first, split into two teams, with a good mix of teenagers, adults and kids in each. Next, pick up a card and look at the three Christmas rhymes on the back. Your job is to get your team to shout out as many of those rhymes as they can in 30 seconds.
- First, you have to describe the rhymes without using any of the words on the card.
- Next, you’ll have to read them a riddle.
- Then, you’ll have to act out the rhymes without saying anything at all.
The more rhymes your team get right, the closer you’ll be to winning! So if you’re after a Christmas party game for families, a game to play at the pub on Xmas Eve or simply run out of ideas for Secret Santa, this could be the Christmas miracle you were looking for.