This game of tiles is sure to be a hit on family games night.
With over 4 million copies sold worldwide, this game is quick to learn but requires a certain skill to make the tactical manoeuvres that score the high points and has been testing players ever since its release, Do you have what it takes to outwit your family?
The rules on how to play:
Firstly, Each player reaches into the bag and takes 6 tiles (Keeping them hidden from the other players),
And secondly, you need to decide the order in which turns are made, from the 6 they have in front of them, players must count the tiles that have either colour or shape in common and announce the greatest total, the player with the highest total is first to play, turns are then played in a clockwise direction. (In the event of a tie the oldest player is the one who plays first).
When it is your turn you have a choice of actions to take, You can add one of your tiles to a line on the board that matches a colour or shape, at which point you then draw another tile from the bag. and your turn is over, however, If it is possible, you may add two or more tiles to that same line, if this happens, you then draw a number of tiles from the bag equal to the amount you used (So that you have 6 again). The other action you can take is a trade, simply place 1 or more tiles into the bag, shake it to shuffle them around and draw a number of tiles equal to the amount you discarded. once either of these actions is taken and the tiles have been drawn, then your turn is over and it passes to the next person.
Scoring and Rules
Each line that is on the board may only consist of one of each colour and shape and every line must have either its colour or shape in common.
If you create a line, you get 1 point for every tile in that line.
You gain 2 points for a tile that is included in two lines.
By completing a Qwirkle, Or a line of 6 matching tiles you gain 6 extra point bonus.
The game is completed when one player uses all their tiles. when there are no more tiles to be drawn from the bag, the player who would have taken a tile from the bag gains 6 bonus points and the game ends at which point all players count up their scores and the player with most is the winner.
This set contains 108 wooden tiles that have 6 shapes in 6 colours
The products specifications:
The approximate dimensions of the product are 26.7cm x 26.7cm x 6.9cm
The approximate weight of the product is 1.1kg
*Please note that this product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 years
- NO TIME TO LOSE: Split into two teams, flip the timer and race to complete one of the ridiculous challenges before it's too late.
- THE TIMER OF DESTINY: As soon as you complete your challenge, turn the timer upside down to put the other team in the hot seat.
- FIND A PLANT AND HUG IT: A family party game with 400 different challenges, from "Count to 10 like a caveman" to "Pretend your shoe is a phone and order a pizza".
- WHO WILL PREVAIL: The first team to run out of time must reset the timer, while the winners parade around the room.
- ALL AGES WELCOME: A fun family game for kids and adults from ages 10+. Best player with 5-20 players.