In Quacks of Quedlinburg, the players are charlatans, or ‘quack’ doctors, each making their own secret brew by adding ingredients one at a time. Take care with what you add, though for a pinch too much of this or that, will spoil the whole mixture!
Each player has their own bag of ingredient chips. During each round, they simultaneously draw chips and add them to their pot. The higher the face value of the drawn chip, the further it is placed in the swirling pattern. Push your luck as far as you can, but if you add too many cherry bombs, your pot explodes!
At the end of each round, players gain victory points and also coins to spend on new ingredients to add to their bags. The player with the most victory points at the end of nine rounds, wins the game.
- For 2- 4 players
- Suitable for ages 10+
You might also like
- Step back into the 90's: bring back the golden era of video rentals with a movie game for teenagers and adults alike.
- Triple Charades Jeopardy: Choose 3 classic films and race to describe, quote and act them out for the rest of your team.
- Movie Buzzer Battle: Challenge a player to a head-to-head showdown and shout out as many movies as you can before the time runs out.
- Perfect Practice for Hollywood: Kickstart your career in showbiz as you take on charades for 200 different movies.
- Easy to learn, quick to play: A family party game for adults and teenagers ages 12 and up.
- Recommended for 4-12 players.