Obama Llama is the ridiculous rhyming charade game with the weird-sounding name.
Inside the Obama Llama’s box you’ll come across hundreds of weird and wonderful rhyming charades. You’ll come across Tom Cruise in his platform shoes, Piglet eating a twiglet, and of course, Barack Obama riding a llama.
Players must try their best to describe such rhymes to their team by either acting them out, reading a riddle or attempting to explain them in their own words with their team trying to guess as many as they can in 30 seconds time.
- Age: 14+
- Players: 4 – 10
- Average game time: 30 min
- Step back into the 90's: bring back the golden era of video rentals with a movie game for teenagers and adults alike.
- Triple Charades Jeopardy: Choose 3 classic films and race to describe, quote and act them out for the rest of your team.
- Movie Buzzer Battle: Challenge a player to a head-to-head showdown and shout out as many movies as you can before the time runs out.
- Perfect Practice for Hollywood: Kickstart your career in showbiz as you take on charades for 200 different movies.
- Easy to learn, quick to play: A family party game for adults and teenagers ages 12 and up.
- Recommended for 4-12 players.