K’NEX Exploring Wind And Water Energy
Go green and bring STEM concepts to life with the K’NEX Exploring Wind & Water Energy Set! Designed to address critical science, technology and engineering concepts in the middle school classroom and provide instructional models that will enhance students’ understanding of these important concepts.Using K’NEX and the lessons provided in the teacher guide enables you to offer students a program of study that uses hands-on exploration in conjunction with an engaging inquiry-based approach to learning. As students work cooperatively they are encouraged to work together as they build, investigate, discuss and evaluate concepts, ideas and designs.
Out of stockEmail to a friend
Designed to encourage students to work together as they build, investigate, discuss and evaluate concepts, ideas and designs related to renewable energy. Set includes 288 K’NEX parts enough to build 6 renewable energy models, two at a time. Supports 1-2 students. Packaged in a strong storage tub with snap-on lid. Includes building instructions and comprehensive teacher’s guide on CD, aligned to national standards including Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
- Build a fully functional, motorised model of a V-Twin motorcycle engine
- Features sound recorded from a real engine
- Contains all the tools you’ll need and over 150 parts to assemble the working model
- Complete with its very own Haynes Manual giving clear step by step instructions
- Requires 3x AA batteries (not included)