Explore STEM concepts while building lever and pulley models! Using the materials included in this set, elementary-school aged children will be engaged and energised as they further their knowledge and understanding of science, technology, engineering and maths concepts. The set includes 130+ parts for a single child or team of 2 children to build 3 unique lever or pulley models: a Balance, a Wheelbarrow and a Sailboat. Once built, a downloadable booklet guides students through 3 hands-on, inquiry-based experiments on each of the models. Students will learn about lever classes, pulley systems, resistance, effort, mechanical advantage and more! The Experiment Guide is aligned to national STEM standards and is appropriate for grade levels 3-5.
- Build your own working model of the classic 1966 Porsche 911 engine
- 1:4 scale motorized model engine
- Contains over 280 components
- Adult supervision recommended
- With detailed step-by-step instructions
- Requires 3x AA batteries (not included)