Say hello to the newest member of your family games cupboard and little sibling of Big Potato’s Colourbrain and Disney Coloubrain. Gather everyone around the table, hand out eleven Colour Cards to each player and get ready to take each other on in the technicolour trivia board game, Junior Colourbrain. Perfect for the family who wants the best of both worlds, Junior Colourbrain mixes the tense, competitive nature of board games like Ticket to Ride and Labyrinth with the fun, anything-can-happen moments of family games like Articulate and Dobble. With points only being awarded to players when the other team’s fail, Colourbrain is one of those board games that’s sure to get hearts racing and family members laughing as they race towards the finish line. The new for 2020 board game comes with 120 child friendly Question Cards, covering loads of different subjects. From Mr Men to Pokemon, Ice Lollies to Lego, we’ve written these questions with the whole family in mind. Perfect if you’re looking for a kids travel game for summer holidays or if you’re stuck inside on rainy Sunday. Takes about 2 minutes to learn and 20 minutes to play. For 2+ players, ages 6 and up.
CRAFTY KID FRIENDLY QUESTIONS: Can you remember the colour of the planet Neptune? How about the main colour of a box of Coco Pops? Or the carpet at a film premiere?
COLOURFUL ANSWERS: Colourbrain is one of the easiest board games for kids to learn. Each team holds eleven Colour Cards in front of them. Together, they have to figure out which ones to put down to answer the question.
RACE TO THE FINISH: Play the correct colours and your team can race ahead with the points… as long as some of the other teams get it wrong. First to reach 10 points, wins!
TECHNICOLOR TRIVIA: From Mr Men to Pokemon, Ice Lollies to Lego, this board game is filled with 120 all new for 2020 kid friendly questions that the whole family can join in with.
EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY: A crazy card game for kids, Junior Colourbrain takes about 2 minutes to learn and 20 minutes to play. For 2+ players, ages 6 and up.
- NO TIME TO LOSE: Split into two teams, flip the timer and race to complete one of the ridiculous challenges before it's too late.
- THE TIMER OF DESTINY: As soon as you complete your challenge, turn the timer upside down to put the other team in the hot seat.
- FIND A PLANT AND HUG IT: A family party game with 400 different challenges, from "Count to 10 like a caveman" to "Pretend your shoe is a phone and order a pizza".
- WHO WILL PREVAIL: The first team to run out of time must reset the timer, while the winners parade around the room.
- ALL AGES WELCOME: A fun family game for kids and adults from ages 10+. Best player with 5-20 players.