Think like a cow. Herd Mentality is a social deduction family party board game with a simple black and white mission: write down the same answer as everyone else. It starts with a random question: for example “What’s the largest fruit you could get in your mouth without chopping it up?” Everyone secretly writes down an answer. If your answer is in the majority, you win cows. But if your answer is the odd one out, you’ll land the Pink Cow and your herd will be worthless — unless you can pass it on! The Question Wrangler reads out a card. Each player (including the Question Wrangler) writes down an answer in secret. When everyone’s ready, it’s time to reveal the answers one by one, starting with the Question Wrangler. When all the answers have been revealed, count them up to find out which was the most common answer. If you were one of the players who wrote it, collect one cow as a reward. Your herd just got a tiny bit bigger. “” If you were the only player who wrote an answer that didn’t match with anyone else’s, then you’re the odd one out. For your punishment, you must add the Pink Cow to your herd. The only way to get rid of the Pink Cow is for another player to be the odd one out in a later round. While you’re holding the Pink Cow, you can’t win the game — no matter how big your herd becomes. If you’ve got the Pink Cow, you can still collect more cows, but they aren’t worth anything unless you can pass it on.” Comes with a cow pen where you can round up the Cow Tokens and the Pink Cow. One of the best new 2020 family strategy board games. If you like The Chameleon, Spyfall or Big Potato Games you’ll love this. For Ages 10+ for between 4 and 20 players. Now get ready to think like the herd!
WANNA JOIN THE HERD? Flip over a question, grab a pencil and follow the crowd in this family strategy board game.
WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ROBOT ARMS OR ROBOT LEGS? Don’t know the answer? Try to figure out what everyone else would write! If your answer is in the majority, you win cows.
LET CATTLE COMMENCE! If your answer is the odd one out, you’ll be given the dreaded Pink Cow and you’ll have no chance of winning… until you can moo-ve it on to someone else.
WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T STAND OUT: This is a Social Deduction game to put all the others out to pasture.
EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY. One of the most udderly amoosing new family board games for 2020. For ages 10+ for between 4-20 players. Ok. We’ll stop milking it.
- NO TIME TO LOSE: Split into two teams, flip the timer and race to complete one of the ridiculous challenges before it's too late.
- THE TIMER OF DESTINY: As soon as you complete your challenge, turn the timer upside down to put the other team in the hot seat.
- FIND A PLANT AND HUG IT: A family party game with 400 different challenges, from "Count to 10 like a caveman" to "Pretend your shoe is a phone and order a pizza".
- WHO WILL PREVAIL: The first team to run out of time must reset the timer, while the winners parade around the room.
- ALL AGES WELCOME: A fun family game for kids and adults from ages 10+. Best player with 5-20 players.