Go Nuts for Donuts is a fast-paced card game for the whole family with just a sprinkle of strategy. Outsmart your opponents and collect donuts hot out of the oven for points. But beware, if two players go after the same donut, then no one gets it!
In Go Nuts for Donuts, players lay out donuts from the deck equal to the amount of players plus one. Each player has a number card for each donut that is out. Players all pick a donut they want by placing one of their number cards face down on the table. Players simultaneously reveal their number. If two or more players have matching numbers, that donut is discarded and no one gets it. If you’re the only player that bid for the donut, than you take it and place it face up in front of you. Collect sets, unique and powerful donuts, and pairs of donuts to maximize points. Ages 8+||
- Step back into the 90's: bring back the golden era of video rentals with a movie game for teenagers and adults alike.
- Triple Charades Jeopardy: Choose 3 classic films and race to describe, quote and act them out for the rest of your team.
- Movie Buzzer Battle: Challenge a player to a head-to-head showdown and shout out as many movies as you can before the time runs out.
- Perfect Practice for Hollywood: Kickstart your career in showbiz as you take on charades for 200 different movies.
- Easy to learn, quick to play: A family party game for adults and teenagers ages 12 and up.
- Recommended for 4-12 players.