Go Nuts for Donuts is a fast-paced card game for the whole family with just a sprinkle of strategy. Outsmart your opponents and collect donuts hot out of the oven for points. But beware, if two players go after the same donut, then no one gets it!
In Go Nuts for Donuts, players lay out donuts from the deck equal to the amount of players plus one. Each player has a number card for each donut that is out. Players all pick a donut they want by placing one of their number cards face down on the table. Players simultaneously reveal their number. If two or more players have matching numbers, that donut is discarded and no one gets it. If you’re the only player that bid for the donut, than you take it and place it face up in front of you. Collect sets, unique and powerful donuts, and pairs of donuts to maximize points. Ages 8+||
- NO TIME TO LOSE: Split into two teams, flip the timer and race to complete one of the ridiculous challenges before it's too late.
- THE TIMER OF DESTINY: As soon as you complete your challenge, turn the timer upside down to put the other team in the hot seat.
- FIND A PLANT AND HUG IT: A family party game with 400 different challenges, from "Count to 10 like a caveman" to "Pretend your shoe is a phone and order a pizza".
- WHO WILL PREVAIL: The first team to run out of time must reset the timer, while the winners parade around the room.
- ALL AGES WELCOME: A fun family game for kids and adults from ages 10+. Best player with 5-20 players.