Forbidden Desert by Gamewright is the sequel to Forbidden Island, the award winning strategic board game. Forbidden Desert is for 2-5 players aged 10 plus, with a playing time of around 45 minutes.
Players have to work together on the ever-shifting board to find the Forbidden Desert’s flying machine and escape, before the scorching heat and sandstorm bring an end to the player’s game.
- 49 cards
- 48 sand markers
- 24 tiles
- 6 pawns
- 5 water level markers
- 4 flying machine parts
- 1 flying machine model
- 1 sandstorm meter
- 1 sandstorm level marker
- Rules of play
- Step back into the 90's: bring back the golden era of video rentals with a movie game for teenagers and adults alike.
- Triple Charades Jeopardy: Choose 3 classic films and race to describe, quote and act them out for the rest of your team.
- Movie Buzzer Battle: Challenge a player to a head-to-head showdown and shout out as many movies as you can before the time runs out.
- Perfect Practice for Hollywood: Kickstart your career in showbiz as you take on charades for 200 different movies.
- Easy to learn, quick to play: A family party game for adults and teenagers ages 12 and up.
- Recommended for 4-12 players.