Forbidden Desert by Gamewright is the sequel to Forbidden Island, the award winning strategic board game. Forbidden Desert is for 2-5 players aged 10 plus, with a playing time of around 45 minutes.
Players have to work together on the ever-shifting board to find the Forbidden Desert’s flying machine and escape, before the scorching heat and sandstorm bring an end to the player’s game.
- 49 cards
- 48 sand markers
- 24 tiles
- 6 pawns
- 5 water level markers
- 4 flying machine parts
- 1 flying machine model
- 1 sandstorm meter
- 1 sandstorm level marker
- Rules of play
- NO TIME TO LOSE: Split into two teams, flip the timer and race to complete one of the ridiculous challenges before it's too late.
- THE TIMER OF DESTINY: As soon as you complete your challenge, turn the timer upside down to put the other team in the hot seat.
- FIND A PLANT AND HUG IT: A family party game with 400 different challenges, from "Count to 10 like a caveman" to "Pretend your shoe is a phone and order a pizza".
- WHO WILL PREVAIL: The first team to run out of time must reset the timer, while the winners parade around the room.
- ALL AGES WELCOME: A fun family game for kids and adults from ages 10+. Best player with 5-20 players.