A heartless card game!
This isn’t your garden-variety card game! A bumper-crop of prickly produce has overtaken your patch, and there’s only one choice: abandon all artichokes!
Prune your deck by harvesting fresh vegetables, each with a special power that lets you swap, discard, or compost cards. You’ll need luck, strategy, and a green thumb to grow a winning hand!
What’s in the box?
- 100 cards
How to play:
Abandon All Artichokes is a fast-paced ‘deck-wrecking’ card game. On your turn, carry out the following actions:
- Replenish the garden row by revealing cards from the top of the garden stack until there are 5 cards.
- Harvest 1 of the face-up cards from the garden row into your hand. This card may be played at any point during your turn.
- Play any number of cards from your hand. To play a card, place it in front of you and resolve its actions. Once the card has been resolved, place it face-up on top of your personal discard pile.
- Discard all unplayed (or unplayable) cards in your hand face-up to the top of your discard pile.
- Draw 5 cards from the top of your deck to refill your hand.
- When you refill your hand at the end of your turn, if none of the cards are Artichokes, you immediately win the game!