Fisher-Price Classic Chatter Phone Pull Along Telephone
- This pull along toy offers some early role play fun and learning
- Strengthens motor skills, hand-eye coordination, balance and coordination
- Rotary dial introduces numbers from 1 to 9
- 2 ways to play: sit and play and stand and pull
- For toddlers aged 12 months and up
Out of stockEmail to a friend
Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone is a rolling pull along toy designed for 1-year olds and nursery aged kids. Featuring a friendly face, spinning dial, ringing phone sounds and eyes that move up and down as you pull it along, this classic toy “mobile” phone encourages your baby to chat, stroll, play and discover.
It also helps babies develop and pick up new skills. Walking and pulling the phone helps exercise gross motor skills, while the bright colours, motions and sounds stimulate child’s senses. Additionally, using the receiver and rotary dial encourages early role play and talking as well as helps teach your toddler numbers and counting from 1 to 9.
The iconic old-style Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone offers a ideal way to nurture your baby’s imagination and creativity while learning.
- Peace - Baby Gift Shoes
- Yellow, white and Orange baby shoes with Multi coloured gingham laces and Multi coloured Peace design. Individual detailing on the soles of each bootie.
- Hand painted gift boxed leatherette baby bootees with glitter detail. ( All paint is child-safe and passes US/EU testing requirements).
- These tiny works of art make an unforgettable and playful keepsake gift.
- One size - up to 6 months. Presented in a novel see-through paint can style gift box.