Classic noughts and cross game with traditional pieces replaced by shot glasses. The set includes four shot glasses marked with a cross and five marked with a nought. Fill each glass and play the game as normal, trying to line up a straight of three noughts or crosses. There are a variety of drinking penalties for the loser, such as drinking every shot on the board, or just the three winning pieces. In the event of a tie, both players drink. The nine glass set includes a glass playing board with cushioned feet on each corner.
- Drink version of noughts and crosses
- Four cross shot glasses and five nought shot glasses
- Glass play board with cushioned feet
- Drinking penalties for the loser
- Packaged in a box with a carry handle
- Approx. 20cm x 20cm base