If you’re looking for a typical ‘sit down around the table’ sort of game, turn back now, Don’t Get Got Christmas Edition is about completing secret missions… And not getting caught!
Don’t Get Got is a party game that’s not like most other party games. It’s designed to run in the background, which means that you can literally play it anywhere – at home, on a holiday, as a dinner party game or even during a drinking game. Either way, no matter where or when you play it, you’ll always have to keep your guard up… because there’s no telling what the other players might be planning.
The major difference with this edition is that it is festive themed and allows you to have the same thrilling experience as the original just with different challenges that take the Christmas time into consideration!
To start, each player gets given a mission waller with six mission cards, which they keep secret from anyone else.
On each card is a mission – one that requires you to trick one of the other players in some way. For example: “Hide this card inside a jar and get a player to open it”. If a player is feeling suspicious and accuses you, you must come clean and remove that mission from your wallet.
However, if they open the jar without thinking too much about it, then success – you’ve scored a point! Wave the card in their face and tell everyone in the game that you’re officially one step closer to winning the adult family game.
The first player to successfully complete three of their missions wins!
The game doesn’t end until someone completes three missions, which could happen at any time – so make sure you don’t let your guard down!
This Products approximate dimensions are: 133mm x 133mm x 50mm
- NO TIME TO LOSE: Split into two teams, flip the timer and race to complete one of the ridiculous challenges before it's too late.
- THE TIMER OF DESTINY: As soon as you complete your challenge, turn the timer upside down to put the other team in the hot seat.
- FIND A PLANT AND HUG IT: A family party game with 400 different challenges, from "Count to 10 like a caveman" to "Pretend your shoe is a phone and order a pizza".
- WHO WILL PREVAIL: The first team to run out of time must reset the timer, while the winners parade around the room.
- ALL AGES WELCOME: A fun family game for kids and adults from ages 10+. Best player with 5-20 players.