The quiz game with a colourful twist.
Unlike conventional quiz games that are just: Ask a question then speak a response, Disney Colourbrain uses more obscure knowledge and colour coded cards to answer questions.
This is how it works: You start with 11 colour cards in your hand, a card is drawn that has the following information on it:
- A Character or item from a film (Examples: Cruella De Vil’s Gloves or Dory)
- What film the character or item is from (Examples: 101 Dalmations or Finding Nemo)
- And how many different colours the character or item has on them
Your task is to correctly guess the colours by using the 11 colours in your hand (Example: 101 Dalmations – Cruella De Vil’s Gloves – 1 Colour – You play the Red card), but you only win points if the opposing team gets their question wrong.
As you might expect, this version of the game has been made with a Disney theme which gives the children of the household the advantage for once.
Makes a great present for birthdays or Christmas and can be played by the whole family.
If you would like any further information regarding this product. Please contact us HERE and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Step back into the 90's: bring back the golden era of video rentals with a movie game for teenagers and adults alike.
- Triple Charades Jeopardy: Choose 3 classic films and race to describe, quote and act them out for the rest of your team.
- Movie Buzzer Battle: Challenge a player to a head-to-head showdown and shout out as many movies as you can before the time runs out.
- Perfect Practice for Hollywood: Kickstart your career in showbiz as you take on charades for 200 different movies.
- Easy to learn, quick to play: A family party game for adults and teenagers ages 12 and up.
- Recommended for 4-12 players.