Bestway Clearwater Total Alkalinity +, when added to your spa water, increases total alkalinity of pool and spa water. An important add-on accessory to have for your pool or hot tub so that you can monitor and keep your water at the correct pH level.
It is important to monitor the pH level of your pool and spa water to ensure it is at the correct level. If it is too acidic then the chlorine treatment may not work effectively, the water may cause irritation to eyes in use and it may cause damage to your pool or hot tub.
The recommended pH balance of pool water is between 7.2 and 7.6 (you can test pH levels using Bestway Clearwater Dip Test Strips).
As with all chemical products, instructions and warnings should be followed extremely carefully.
See the rest of our Clearwater range HERE.
- 500g Chlorine Granules for disinfection of water
- 500g pH Plus for increasing pH levels of water
- 700g pH Minus for decreasing pH levels of water
- 500ml Algaecide for preventing and controlling algae
- 25 Test Strips for testing alkalinity, chlorine and pH levels