Bestway Clearwater 1 Litre Foam Remover is used to help control and prevent foaming in your spa. It is specially formulated to combat foaming.
Foaming is generally caused by shampoo and deodorants used by hot tub users as well as a person’s natural body oils. Showering before entering the hot tub can sometimes help to alleviate foaming caused by these issues, however foaming can also be a normal symptom of chemicals that are used to treat and keep your water healthy, therefore it is sometimes unavoidable.
How to use:
Add directly to the spa water whilst the pump is turned ‘on’ to aid distribution. The amount of foam remover depends on the size of your spa and severity of the situation, so please refer to the guidelines and instructions included with the product to apply the correct amount.
As with all chemical products, instructions and warnings should be followed extremely carefully.
See the rest of our Clearwater range HERE.
- 500g Chlorine Granules for disinfection of water
- 500g pH Plus for increasing pH levels of water
- 700g pH Minus for decreasing pH levels of water
- 500ml Foam Remover to control & prevent foaming
- 25 Test Strips for testing alkalinity, chlorine and pH levels