Cross Clues is a cooperative party game about making connections between clues. Work together to fill in the grid of code words by giving single word clues that represent the crossing of two different code words in the grid. Consider your clues carefully and think as a team to fill in as much of the grid as possible! Thousands of different combinations guarantee endless fun!
- Suitable for ages 7+
- 2- 6 players
- Play time approx 5 – 10 minutes
- Step back into the 90's: bring back the golden era of video rentals with a movie game for teenagers and adults alike.
- Triple Charades Jeopardy: Choose 3 classic films and race to describe, quote and act them out for the rest of your team.
- Movie Buzzer Battle: Challenge a player to a head-to-head showdown and shout out as many movies as you can before the time runs out.
- Perfect Practice for Hollywood: Kickstart your career in showbiz as you take on charades for 200 different movies.
- Easy to learn, quick to play: A family party game for adults and teenagers ages 12 and up.
- Recommended for 4-12 players.