AShortWalk Moon Phase Clock
- This eco friendly moon clock tracks the lunar cycle
- Made from recycled paper in the UK
- The versatile clock has been designed to be used both indoors and out
- Takes 1 AA battery – not supplied
- Designed and manufactured in the UK, clock mechanism guaranteed for life.
Out of stockEmail to a friend
ECO moon phase clock. Designed and manufactured in the UK from recycled vending machine coffee cups: Tracks the lunar cycled, ideal for predicting tidal heights, peak gardening times and mood swings!
A unique, elegant eco moon phase clock made in the UK from recycled plant pots. This new innovative material has a lovely solid, quality feel much like real slate.
This stylish moon clock can be used indoor or out as it is UV stable (won’t fade) and has a protected mechanism. Wall mounting . An eco option to help lower your carbon footprint. What’s more, it can be recycled after use (a further 5 times!)
The Eco Sundial is part of the Eco garden range by AShortWalk. A product design and manufacturing team in Cornwall dedicated to designing new, innovative, functional, useful products using recycled materials.
Reuse, Recycle – Do a Little, Change a Lot.