With a dark and deadly allure, the Candy Skull 8” skateboard takes inspiration from the intricate designs of Mexican ‘Day of the Dead’ sugar skulls. The two tone design captures the gritty beauty of skateboard art with being grim, and shows through to the grain of the maple deck.
Ready grip taped, with wheels, trucks, bushings and bearings, this trick board is ready to take to the park from the moment you unwrap it. It’s been put together with park and street skating in mind, with hard wheels for the smoothest glide over warehouse floors and smooth concrete.
Standard trick board sized wheels and aluminium trucks keeps this board light, for easy pop, with a double tail kick and concave deck for good foot control and easy placing.
Made of 7 ply maple, the deck sandwiches 2 ply of premium Canadian maple between a Chinese maple core, for a strong and great value deck.
Chrome ABEC 7 precision bearings and 99A (Hard) bushings give this board the quick acceleration speed it needs without the speed wobble.
- 31 inch x 8 inch, 7 ply maple deck
- 50 mm x 30 mm PU wheels, 99A (Hard), perfect for trick / park skating
- Complete skateboard setup, everything you need, ready to skate
- Precision quality ABEC 7 bearings, 99A bushings, 80AB black grip tape, lightweight 5 inch aluminium trucks
- Double tail kick and concave deck for easy control and doing tricks.