Showing all 8 results
Construct your very own robotic companion with this Tobbie The Robot building set. Armed with his very own lights and sounds, this little adventuring robot makes the ideal engineering and interactive toy.
The Hydraulic Robot Arm kit takes approx. 5 hours to assemble, making it a great hobby project. Once complete it can be made to lift...
Keep your kids entertained with this Colour-You-Own Playhouse Playset! Complete with pre-drawn patterns like a fence, flowers and tiled roof, your child can colour the...
- Build a fully functional, motorised model of a V8 petrol engine
- Features sound recorded from a real V8 and illuminating spark plugs
- Contains nearly 300 pieces and all that you need to assemble the model
- Haynes style manual giving you step by step instructions included
- Build a fully functional, motorised model of a V-Twin motorcycle engine
- Features sound recorded from a real engine
- Contains all the tools you’ll need and over 150 parts to assemble the working model
- Complete with its very own Haynes Manual giving clear step by step instructions
- Requires 3x AA batteries (not included)
The various pieces screw together using the spanner and screwdriver included to make a helicopter.
Boredom Buster Learn